What services does NER 300 financial advisory offer
- Assessment of the quality of the financial documentation
- Review and development of business and financial plans
- Recommendations to improve chances of financing
- Possible referral for an appraisal and financing from the EIB
Who can benefit
- Companies developing innovative projects focusing on renewable energy, carbon capture use and storage, smart energy systems and energy storage that increase the capacity, generation or use of renewable electricity. Projects can cover various technologies and sectors, including wind, solar power, geothermal, ocean, hydropower, bioenergy, battery storage, smart energy distribution systems, renewable fuels or heating and cooling. Please refer to the pre-assessment questionnaire for an exhaustive list of eligible sectors.
- Projects that are based in the European Union or the European Economic Area.
What projects are eligible
- All projects must have the potential to significantly reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and aim to reach a commercial scale within the European Union.
- The projects should represent a high scalability potential. We can support small and large-scale projects, which have a good prospect of being scaled-up to a commercial level within the short to medium-term.
- The projects should be validated through previous testing, with reasonable expectations for successful demonstration.
- Projects already benefiting from the Project Development Assistance under the Innovation Fund are not eligible.