- What we offer
Mandates and partnerships
- European Guarantee Fund
- EU Blending facilities
- EU Trade and Competitiveness Programme in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia
- Kulima Access to Finance Project
- SME Access to Finance Initiative
- Neighbourhood Investment Platform
- Asia Investment Facility
- Caribbean Investment Facility
- Africa Investment Platform
- Latin America Investment Facility
- Natural Capital Financing Facility
- Mutual Reliance Initiative
- Risk Capital Facility for the Southern Neighbourhood
- Connecting Europe Facility Debt Instrument
- Private Finance for Energy Efficiency (PF4EE)
- ESIF Financial Instruments
- Donor partnerships
- InnovFin – EU Finance for innovators
- Boost Africa
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and the Government of Andalusia in Spain are working together to foster urban development in the region.
Under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the EIB and the Andalusian Government created a fund of funds for the programming period 2014-2020. The EIB manages €200 million on behalf of the Andalusian Government.
This fund of funds is one of the financial instruments that the EIB is deploying in EU countries. Read more about our shared management funds and financial instruments.